Tue Dec 13, 2011, 11:12 AM
Feature!alhilton is a wonderful author who has built a fantastic and emotionally engaging world of fawn-like creatures called "Shelts." It is an illustrated, full-cast audio book series that is available for free on her website or on iTunes! Click here for Cowry Catchers!! NSFW.. Enjoy!
Taken from beastofoblivion's journal.
Make a post in your journal containing your list of 10 holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple to really big. The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
If you wish for real-life things, make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where folks could get in touch with you.
Surf around other lists to see who has posted their list. If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use--or even know where you could get someone's dream for free--do it. You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf--to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not--it's your call. There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Just...wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
1. Encourage eachother.. take a little time out of your day to give someone a kind word, and be sure to comment on other peoples hard work - make sure they know they are appreciated. : )
2. Gift art - each new piece of art I receive makes my whole year! I love art so much, it is the best ever!
3. Gift art for Blazer-Flamewing! He deserves lovin too : ) (or art of us both, that is even better c: <3)
4. Colorful socks (of the long variety - knee length or higher c: ) I only have one pair and I love them, need to broaden my collection tights work too! Also toe socks that I could wear with my 5fingers C:
5. Handmade items - holiday cards, do-dads and knick-knacks. I love stuff like this!
6. Art books - any kind! books on technique, books published by artists showcasing their work, books on style, medium, or technical information.
7. Stan Winston School video lessons - I don't know if you can buy these for me, but some money to get one or two would be awesome ;; I want to learn so bad! lol
8. Art supplies - vine charcoal, paintbrushes, paint, paper, pencils, frames, canvas, etc : )
9. A custom plushie!
10. Hugs : )
P.O. Box 5504
60 Shiloh Road
Greeneville, TN 37743
I am currently looking for commissions! Please tell your friends!
Line Art: $20
Spot Illustration: $30
Speed Painting: $40
-Character Only: $30
B&W Painting: $55+
Full Painting: $80+
Please send me a note here or email me at email@example.com if you are interested! Thank you!
1. azadein - Siluna Mirrorwing - paid